About the Team
The EA Team supports leaders across Opendoor, partnering to provide leverage for Executives’ individual work and their teams’ success. The Executive Assistants collaborate within the EA team and across many other teams at Opendoor to deliver effective and efficient results that move our goals and our culture forward.
We’re looking for a master multitasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat, self-starter attitude. You’ll partner closely with various stakeholders in implementing efficient administrative processes to support rapid growth. This role relies heavily on the ability to be highly responsive and organized, with the willingness to learn on the go. At Opendoor, Executive Assistants are passionate about partnering with others, and supporting the goals of the company.
- Manage complex calendars, including scheduling internal and external meetings, resolving scheduling conflicts and structuring for efficiency
- Complete travel booking (Egencia) and expense reports (Ramp)
- Oversee team event logistics and budgets; plan and execute team building activities
- Ensure meeting efficiency and effectiveness for Staff Meetings and All Hands
- Learn the priorities and preferences of those you support so that you can anticipate needs and plan ahead
- Consult with Leaders on team dynamics and/or potential blind spots and issues
- Take on a variety of tasks, projects and responsibilities, as needed by various Leaders
- Navigate shifting priorities and requests
- Collaborate productively with other EAs and cross-functional partners
- Streamline processes to improve efficiency within teams and across the company
- Contribute insights and ideas that improve team process and culture
- Learn the priorities and preferences of those you support in order to anticipate needs, remove roadblocks and improve outcomes
- Use judgment and broad knowledge of business processes to advise and execute on behalf of leaders
- 5+ years administrative support or similar experience
- At least 3 years in a direct support capacity, managing complex calendars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a can-do attitude and ability to suggest solutions
- Excellent understanding of business processes and prioritization
- Strong customer service skills and ability to build rapport with internal and external partners
- Team player who is willing to step in and help where needed
- Proven organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and an ability to move projects forward
- Ability to incorporate feedback as a member of cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Ability to respond with emotional intelligence in a professional setting
- Enthusiasm for supporting company culture and employee experience
- Adaptable, reliable, persistent, thorough
- Experience with Google Suite Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides or comparable platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Hybrid - Hybrid roles require role responsibilities to be performed in the office for a portion of the week, with an option to work remotely. Candidates must be based within a 50-mile commuting distance of the specified office location.
In-office role in the US: The pay range for this position in Washington is $103,000 - $143,000yr. Compensation may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, 12 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision insurance, basic life insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.