Sr Marketing Manager, Lifecycle
About the Team
We’re seeking a dynamic Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our Growth team and take our customer experience to the next level. As Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will help develop the strategy and build and manage our customer nurturing and re-engagement experience across email, push and SMS. This person should be able to develop an experience that delivers relevant content and delights our customers while at the same time drives conversion and revenue for the business.
- Build and manage sophisticated nurture programs for leads and customers in various segments and stages of the funnel.
- Set up effective promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns that drive growth, retention, and winback.
- Collaborate on content strategy and drive the content creation process, working cross-functionally with our copywriters and design team to move projects forward.
- Regularly report on key lifecycle marketing KPIs and campaign performance, making recommendations on how to continuously build upon the program.
- Establish rigorous AB testing processes to test creative design, content, email cadence and timing to constantly improve performance.
- Partner with our Customer Experience and product marketing teams to uncover customer insights and develop more tailored experiences for our customers based on these insights.
- 2-5 years experience in lifecycle email marketing or CRM, preferably in a startup context.
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Knack for writing or collaborating on great copy. Subject lines are your jam.
- Strong analytical ability with test and learn mentality.
- Previous experience with marketing automation software.
- Intense curiosity about data and the insights it holds about our customers.
- Comfortable editing HTML.
Bonus Points if:
- Ability to query using SQL.
- Experience working with Iterable.
Remote roles in the US are available in all states EXCEPT Hawaii, Alaska, Montana, or any US Territories.
The base salary range for this position in Colorado, Connecticut, Washington, and New Jersey is $128,000 - $176,000/yr, and in California and New York City is $144,000 - $198,000/yr. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, 12 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision insurance, basic life insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.