Partner Success Manager
About the Team
As a Partner Success Manager you will be responsible for managing and driving results from homebuilder partners in an assigned regional territory within Opendoor’s Homebuilder Team. You will drive business to Opendoor by leveraging our unique set of innovative products and developing strong relationships. You will work closely with existing homebuilder leadership, sales, and marketing teams to create business initiatives and solve pain points using Opendoor solutions.
- Grow and maintain existing partnerships within assigned territory via remote and in-person communication and activities
- Educate and update new home sales associates on how to use Opendoor as a tool to drive business
- Manage marketing initiatives and resources across partnerships
- Develop and execute new ideas to increase lead generation and partnership performance
- At least 2+ years in new home sales or equivalent field
- Ability to travel locally and regionally
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
Remote roles in the US are available in all states EXCEPT Hawaii, Alaska, Montana, or any US Territories. Strong preference for candidates to be located in North or South Carolina.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The pay range for most locations in the US is $96,000 - $162,000 annually. In the SF Bay Area of California, Seattle, and New York City Metro area the base salary range is $120,000 - $180,000. Pay within the range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process. We also offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, 12 paid holidays per year, medical/dental/vision insurance, basic life insurance, and 401(k) to eligible employees.