Accounts Payable Specialist
This position is based in Chennai.
We are open to consider candidates for relocation.
About the Team
The Accounts Payable team works together to meet and exceed the needs of our vendors, customers and team as our business rapidly grows in existing markets and scales to new markets. As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will manage and process a high volume of invoices to help us ensure our vendors are paid timely and accurately.
- Perform day to day invoice processing and tasks in Coupa: receipt and review of invoices, application to purchase orders (POs), monitoring PO balances, and review of coding.
- Compile and validate billing information in Excel. Perform various csv uploads in NetSuite to create bills and maintain data.
- Assist Accounts Payable Supervisor in implementing process improvements and automation to support the company’s finance and business operations.
- Investigate and resolve issues associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Communicate directly with vendors to address any questions or billing issues and reconcile vendor accounts.
- Manage the Accounts Payable email inbox and resolve inquiries daily.
- Perform other duties as required to support the Accounting department and assist Accounts Payable Supervisor with special projects.
- Cross train to assist other AP functions
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast growing business
- Strong communication skills. Able to communicate concisely, accurately and professionally with vendors and internal partners. Able to effectively train partners on Opendoor’s processes.
- Strong Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly get up to speed in new and multiple systems and technologies. Passion for identifying and driving improvements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Gmail, and Google Sheets, Forms and Docs
- Ability to multitask, balance multiple work streams, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills
- NetSuite experience