Our compensation differs depending on which country you reside. If you are located in United States please reach out for information on our salary band.
Senior Software Engineer
Why work with Orderful?
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive Compensation
- Lifestyle Work From Home Benefit
- Health Insurance (Life, Medical, Dental)
- Choice of Equipment
- Progressive Work Environment
- Opportunity to make significant impact on the growth of a company
- Remote Work
- Stock Options
About the Engineering Team
We’re looking for passionate, driven, and curious people to drive change. We win when our employees succeed, and we’re dedicated to helping our teammates continue to develop their strengths. Collaboration, recognition, and listening are our foundational team principles. We work hard and we’re serious about changing the world of EDI, but we’re careful to make sure we have a little fun along the way.
Our customers depend on us. An error in a single EDI transaction, out of the millions we manage every month, can result in tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of merchandise going undelivered. At the same time, we’re growing quickly and expect our transaction volume to increase by an order of magnitude over the next year. Scalability and reliability are paramount.
As a senior engineer, among other things, you’ll be expected to:
- lead design and implementation of major backend initiatives;
- take ownership of individual project priorities, deadlines and work you’re doing with your technical expertise; and
- lead best practices across the whole team through example, mentorship and discussion to further the objectives above.
- API & microservice development
- Relational & non-relational databases
- Messaging/eventing systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.)
- Distributed system design
- Software quality best practices: testing, CI/CD, documentation etc.
- B.Sc. or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- EDI experience
- Familiarity with: NestJS, AWS
At Orderful, one of our core values is building a great community. We are looking for strong, diverse, and supportive team members. We welcome everyone to apply. Come join our team where we celebrate differences, play to our strengths, and encourage growth!