Channel Manager (NetSuite)
Orderful is an API for EDI platform connecting the world's supply chain. Any company that buys or sells products trades electronic data interchange (EDI) data in an effort to streamline communication. These companies exchange transactions like purchase orders, invoices, shipment notices and more. Orderful is turning a legacy industry on its head, making EDI data trading effortless. Our API leverages modern technology that dramatically improves infrastructure for our customers. Enterprises connect once to our API and trade EDI transactions with their supply chain partners leveraging Orderful’s growing network of thousands of companies.
We are growing rapidly and continually looking for top-notch talent to join our team. Ideal candidates have a desire to be a part of building something unique and important, with a strong curiosity to learn and grow.
Our Core Company Values:
As a team, we're guided by three core values. They impact what we are building, while helping us stay true to ourselves and accountable to each other.
● Commitment to Customers
● Learn, Iterate, Grow
● Build a Great Community
Why work with Orderful?
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive Compensation (base + a 20% variable)
- Lifestyle Work From Home Benefit
- Health Insurance (Life, Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Choice of Equipment
- Progressive Work Environment
- Opportunity to make significant impact on the growth of a company
- Remote Work
- Team Travel
- Stock Options
We are looking for a Channel Manager (NetSuite) to contribute to the growth of our Partner ecosystem that consists of Site Integrators and Consultants for ERPs, TMS, WMS, IMS, and Retail/Ecom /Accounting Software. You will be responsible for and lead all aspects of the business development cycle: sourcing strategic accounts, negotiating deals, and managing the partnership for the first year.
- Love establishing new revenue channels, but comfortable carrying a quota
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and cross-functional communication across multiple partners and internal stakeholders
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Lead the partnership and deal process, managing each step from strategy/planning, pipeline development, prospecting, outreach, terms negotiation, contract drafting, and implementation.
- Build relationships with executives at key Site integrators and Consulting Firms in the EDI space, and leverage relationships to uncover and pursue growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with partners and the marketing team to execute high-impact partner marketing campaigns and develop collateral.
- Work with product management and engineering to define partner-driven product initiatives that will help expand volume and growth.
- Must have 3+ years of NetSuite relationship experience.
- 3+ years of business development experience in a technology company with a strong preference for someone with experience in Logistics/Retail/EDI.
- Must be able and willing to travel. Valid passport required.
- Must be assertive, able to work independently and in a cross-functional team, and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience running Marketing and Sales campaigns in either Salesloft or Zoominfo.
- Experience in creating long-term strategic partnerships that drive distribution for your company.
- A strong problem solver with outstanding relationship management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communicator via phone, email, and presentation to articulate the value proposition, technical value, and financial impact.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills in deals involving multiple stakeholders, with the ability to persevere through long and complex deal processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, and Salesforce.
At Orderful, one of our core values is building a great community. We are looking for strong, diverse, and supportive team members. We welcome everyone to apply. Come join our team where we celebrate differences, play to our strengths, and encourage growth!
Our compensation differs depending on which country you reside. If you are located in Canada please reach out for information on our salary band