Visit Success Supervisor
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Papa is a new kind of care, built on human connection. Across the country, health plans and employers look to Papa to provide vital social support by pairing older adults and families with Papa Pals, trained and vetted companions, who provide a helping hand and an open ear, resulting in less loneliness and better health.
Founded in 2017 and headquartered in Miami, Papa is backed by Canaan, Tiger Global Management, Comcast Ventures, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, TCG, Initialized Capital, and Seven Seven Six, among other revered institutional and individual investors. We envision a world where no one has to go it alone. Learn more at Papa.com.
Papa is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly support the ParityPledge® for gender and racial parity at the highest levels of business.
About the role:
We are looking for a Visit Success Supervisor within Marketplace Operations to join our Operations leadership team. This role will oversee operating procedures and develop new strategies to meet the current and future needs of the company and build a scalable operations engine. This will prepare the organization for sustainable growth! Main responsibilities include leading team engagement, performance, and development programs while having improving efficiency top of mind.
- Team engagement & performance is priority! Build a productive, engaged, and collaborative team, including creating and implement productivity measures, engagement plans and growth/development implementations within the team and routinely follow up with them.
- Always start with the why. Effectively rollout process improvements within the team by ensuring the team understands the business impact and has the ability to give input.
- Have a Bias for Action. Partner with other stakeholders to analyze current processes end to end, identify improvement opportunities, communicate automation needs, develop strategies, and implement improvements to business processes and/or infrastructure to enhance and streamline the Supply Operations function to deliver an exceptional experience to both Papa Pals and Members.
- Efficiency is key. Creating a testing environment to strategically upgrade, and create workflows for training and operational efficiency.
- Problem Solving mentality. Use Qualitative and Quantitative Data to make decisions.
- Cross Functional work. Partners cross-functionally to reduce unintentional friction in operations through the organization and automate responsibilities and friction points of the operations team. Consider how their work impacts other teams and keep key stakeholders informed about updates in processes.
- 3+ years of relevant management experience.
- Player/coach willing to roll up one’s sleeves and execute in a high-growth environment while leading, mentoring, and growing a team.
- Ability to scale operations from early-stage to higher demands due to significant growth.
- Strong communication skills, able to develop and present executive-level presentations to internal and external audiences, gaining stakeholder buy-in.
- Proven ability to multitask, adjust priorities, meet deadlines, and successfully operate in a fast-paced work environment; comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing work environments which shift direction and tasks throughout the day.
- Tech-savvy with experience working in multiple computer systems simultaneously
- Fluent in English; Bilingual is a plus.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive, detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Papa will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and other appropriate statutes.
Papa’s culture is People-first. While we have an incredible team of hard working Papa people, at the end of the day, our company is really about family and community – and we celebrate that among our employees. We encourage everyone to truly bring their whole authentic selves to work. To be transparent. To be non-hierarchical. And, above all, to be a really good person.
We see ourselves as a place where every Papa employee feels they belong, a place where careers flourish, a place that brings back purpose and joy to work, a culture where visionaries/entrepreneurs are developed.
Papa’s mission is at the core of our total rewards philosophy wherein we attract and retain high potential talent aligned with our journey. We offer gender neutral and inclusive parental leave policies that offer up to 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave. We immensely value the benefits of a flexible workplace, while designing remote-first principles we ensured that Papa people feel psychologically safe about their career interests while being remote.
Beyond benefits: We want to take care of the whole employee and their families. To stay true to this commitment, we offer family care leave in addition to a generous paid time off policy, 401(k) match up to 4%; family forming support through access to Carrot; emotional health support tools through our medical plans such as Ginger, Happify ; access to women’s leadership network CHIEF to our senior women leaders and a host of events through a monthly culture calendar that enable emotional connectedness in a remote work environment.