Senior/Principal Product Manager
Parsable improves the lives and experiences of frontline industrial workers by connecting them to the people, information, systems and machines needed to do their best work. Companies like Heineken, Grupo Bimbo, Suntory, LafargeHolcim and Corteva Agriscience rely on Parsable’s mobile-first platform, Connected Worker®, to empower their workers with modern digital tools that improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability at scale.
Parsable is seeking a Principal/Senior Product Manager to play a defining role in the rapidly-growing Connected Worker space. Our market-leading platform unlocks the data and insights industrial leaders need to improve their operations and build a more sustainable future. In this role you’ll innovate and extend our digitally-transformative solutions for millions of frontline workers across the largest manufacturers in the world. You will understand our customers, define a strategy, and own your product roadmap.
The successful candidate is one who loves partnering with customers and engineers to build products. You are passionate about understanding customer needs and delivering some of our most strategic features. You are a self-starter, can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery.
Parsable is a Remote First company! This role is remote and ideally based in one of these locations: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, RI, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, British Columbia or Ontario
- Conduct discovery, customer research and requirements gathering in an effort to make data-driven product and prioritization decisions.
- Collaborate with design, software engineering, and data engineering to deliver impactful customer solutions
- Partner with marketing on go-to-market efforts for product launches, including: PR, blog posts, webinars, release notes and enablement, among others.
- Champion successful product outcomes by tracking data around customer adoption, engagement and stickiness
- Grow our Product practice and assist with the refinement of our product process, vision, strategy and roadmap, while also owning detailed requirements that translate into clear development efforts
- Maintain trust through transparent communication with regard to progress, successes, and losses
- 5+ years experience building an enterprise SaaS product as a Product Manager. Bonus points for experience as a PM working on SaaS applications in the manufacturing or safety industries
- Experience leading development and design teams, resulting in delivery of high quality, high impact functionality
- Maniacal customer focus with a deep understanding of what makes a great user experience across web and mobile
- Drive consensus across multiple competing priorities and cross functional teams
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to transform challenging user experience, business and technology problems into actionable paths
- Ability to work in a fast paced agile environment drilling down to details while operating at a strategic level. Start-up experience is a plus
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills, with experience presenting to both internal and external audiences
- Familiarity with cloud computing, system integrations, REST APIs, and/or platform initiatives a plus
- Bonus points for experience using agile/scrum development processes and tools like Jira and/or Confluence
- Bachelor's degree or related experience preferred
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $145,000-$195,000 + bonus (or commission) + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. We offer all full-time positions in the US with comprehensive benefits packages including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short term Disability, Life and AD&D and a wide range of additional voluntary benefits.
At Parsable we have a clear vision: Build an inclusive and diverse organization in which differences are respected and valued. By facilitating dialogue, education, community service and improving internal policies, we're creating a connected community in which everyone is accepted as their best, most authentic self. Parsable is committed to creating an employee population which reflects our customers and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.