Parsable improves the lives and experiences of frontline industrial workers by connecting them to the people, information, systems and machines needed to do their best work. Companies like Heineken, Grupo Bimbo, Suntory, LafargeHolcim and Corteva Agriscience rely on Parsable’s mobile-first platform, Connected Worker®, to empower their workers with modern digital tools that improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability at scale.
Parable is a Remote First company! This role is remote and ideally based in Mexico City or open to candidates who are able to travel to Mexico City and up to 50% of the time to client sites.
- Become an expert in delivering Parsable solutions and best practices. Understand customer’s business processes and requirements so you can help customers ramp up and scale their deployments effectively
- Be a trusted advisor to customer’s COE and/or Operations Managers for driving digital transformation
- Help customers build workflows for their specific use cases using all the rich capabilities of the Parsable platform
- Develop presentations, demos, and videos to facilitate customer deployments
- Document customer use cases for our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to use
- Develops and delivers detailed technology solutions through consulting project activities
- Responsibilities include customer identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, customer training, and solution deployment
- Delivery to a Service Package with performance typically evaluated based on utilization, (i.e., billable hours)
- May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities
- Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience in Process Manufacturing (Cement, Bottling and CPG preferred), continuous improvement, and Lean Methodology
- Project Management experience within a previous role
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Experience with data analytics is a plus
- Typically requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience
At Parsable we have a clear vision: Build an inclusive and diverse organization in which differences are respected and valued. By facilitating dialogue, education, community service and improving internal policies, we're creating a connected community in which everyone is accepted as their best, most authentic self. Parsable is committed to creating an employee population which reflects our customers and our communities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.