🥳 Opportunistic Application
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Partiful's mission is to cultivate friendships through social events.
We believe parties (and other social events) are the most effective way to meet new people and make friends. Our product helps you throw incredible events, starting with memorable party pages that make it easy to plan & communicate with guests — create a party page to see how it works!
We're building new ways to streamline planning, connect meaningfully in the real world, and make connections between friends-of-friends. Our ultimate vision is to power everything you do in-person with your friends, eliminating the friction of bringing your most memorable experiences to life. You can read more about our mission in The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Atlantic, Modern Retail, and Mashable (who called us one of the top 10 trends that changed the internet in 2022).
Our company is backed by top-tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, and advised by the founders of some of the most successful consumer social products ever made. We're a small team of less than 20 people, with backgrounds including Facebook, Palantir, Google, Snapchat, and many more.
If you would like to submit your resume for us to keep on hand for future opportunities, please use this link to do so. Include a note on what's got you excited about Partiful!
What we offer:
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance for you and all your dependents (FSAs and HSA plans available)
- Free OneMedical membership, telehealth, and virtual mental health services
- Commuter benefits & contributions towards ClassPass and Citibike memberships
- Unlimited vacation (minimum 3 weeks required)
- Quarterly stipend to plan your own party and dogfood the product
- Quarterly travel benefit & semiannual team off-sites
- Get invited to exclusive parties 🎉
We're an equal-opportunity employer and strongly encourage applicants from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We're proud to be a team of majority women and/or people of color. Diversity and inclusion aren't just lip service to us — we walk the walk, hold ourselves accountable, and actively work to bring new perspectives to the table.