Party Evangelist - London
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Partiful's mission is to cultivate friendships through social events.
We believe parties (and other social events) are the most effective way to meet new people and make friends. Our product helps you throw incredible events, starting with memorable party pages that make it easy to plan & communicate with guests — create a party page to see how it works!
We're building new ways to streamline planning, connect meaningfully in the real world, and make connections between friends-of-friends. Our ultimate vision is to power everything you do in-person with your friends, eliminating the friction of bringing your most memorable experiences to life. You can read more about our mission in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Atlantic, Modern Retail, and Mashable (who called us one of the top 10 trends that changed the internet in 2022).
Our company is backed by top-tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures, and advised by the founders of some of the most successful consumer social products ever made. We're a small team of less than 20 people, with backgrounds including Facebook, Palantir, Google, Snapchat, and many more.
As a Party Evangelist, you'll build relationships with our pre-existing power hosts within the London community, while identifying and cultivating connections with new relevant hosts, brands, & organizations. You'll blend go-to-market, event planning, and social skills to bring Partiful to a variety of audiences and further grow our community. Our ideal candidate is a creative and scrappy individual who loves building new, authentic relationships in their everyday life — bonus points if you love throwing parties 🥳.
In this role, you'll:
- Create a market activation strategy to identify key focus areas and support our growing London community.
- Be the face of Partiful in London by attending local events, meeting hosts, and building connections.
- Drive brand awareness and user adoption through event activations, targeted campaigns, and promotional initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between the community and the company, ensuring open communication and collaboration.
- Utilize our analytics tools to refine strategy and gather data and insights on existing trends within the market.
- Monitor emerging trends and shifts in community engagement, technology, and culture.
You're likely a good fit if you:
- Have a firm grasp on the London events landscape.
- Are adaptive and able to embrace a hands-on approach to problem-solving & decision-making.
- Love bringing people together through social settings and have exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Have an ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Have proven experience in community development, event planning, and/or marketing (preferred).
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
We're an equal-opportunity employer and strongly encourage applicants from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We're proud to be a team of majority women and/or people of color. Diversity and inclusion aren't just lip service to us — we walk the walk, hold ourselves accountable, and actively work to bring new perspectives to the table.
Note: interested in this role, but not based in London? Check out our general Party Evangelist listing!