Founding Software Engineer at Construction Permit Startup
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
As a Founding Engineer, you'll work alongside the founders, engineering and operations team to develop the first construction permit application and management platform for builders.
Who you are?
Who you are?
- Rockstar Engineer: A builder at heart who loves to write and ship code.
- Entrepreneur: Previous founder or early employee at a startup. You love to move fast and solve pervasive and challenging technical problems.
- User Driven: You empathize deeply with our users and the nuances of the construction space and permitting.
- Learner: You're innately curious and willing to build a deeper understanding of underlying problems.
- Leader: You're autonomous and self-driven. You have strong opinions, loosely held driven by a commitment to doing the right thing for our users.
- Team player: Highly communicative, kind, and committed to improving the team and others around you. We treat everyone with respect.
- Working directly with the founders and users to define the product and engineering roadmap.
- Owning and shipping features from inception to implementation.
- Developing, iterating, and refining extensible and flexible workflow tooling for permitting.
- Build exception user experiences that allow users to easily apply, track, and manage their permitting.
- Mentoring engineers and others around you to build a culture of technical excellence.
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Home office & equipment stipend
- Flexible working hours & unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
See more open positions at PermitFlow
Something looks off?