Raise Brokerage Associate, San Francisco
Raise Commercial Real Estate
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2023
We are creating a company culture that values co-creation, customer insight and industry-leading client experiences. Come join us!
Raise is a modern real estate technology and brokerage firm, building innovative products and delivering workplace solutions for global clients.
We are seeking driven, forward-thinking, dynamic professionals as we expand our Brokerage team across each of our five markets: San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Denver and New York
What you'll do:
- Work primarily with occupiers of office space across all submarkets of Market.
- Proactively seek to secure new and expanded business opportunities through networking, canvassing and regular client/prospect contact.
- Leverage Raise’s proprietary technology platform as a competitive advantage to drive revenue growth.
- Work in conjunction with a World Class team of brokers, market analysts, marketers and operations professionals to continuously accomplish business development activities in pursuit of secured client relationships.
- Prepare, along the deal cycle and in conjunction with our team and platform, data-driven market surveys, tours, Requests for Proposals and financial analyses in addition to contributing to deal negotiations and legal communications.
- Lead clients on property site tours.
- Maintain an awareness of market happenings and product availability to best inform your business development, your team and your clients.
- Partner with Market Analytics to exchange market intel and collaborate on storytelling and data visualization projects, business development, and thought leadership.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by pushing industry and market intelligence out to clients and prospects on a regular basis.
- Cross-sell in conjunction with our Project Management and Workplace teams, additional services beyond brokerage. Keep thoughtful communication with active, inactive and prospective clients flowing at all times.
What We’re looking for:
- A self-starter with a knack for both individual achievement and working as a team player.
- Strong work ethic, time management skills and desire for continuous improvement and success.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and sales skills - ideally with 3+ years of professional experience in commercial real estate, finance and/or software sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Must have or procure a state real estate license within 90 days of hire or maintain according to required continuing education.
- Aptitude for complex transactions.
Raise is a technology-powered commercial real estate brokerage helping companies re-imagine the workplace. By pairing expert brokers and workplace leaders with powerful technology, we provide companies the best way to find and manage their workplace. Founded in 2016 in San Francisco with additional offices in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Denver, and New York City. Raise clients range from established, publicly traded organizations like Palantir to high-growth startups like Brex and Notion.
See more open positions at Raise Commercial Real Estate
Something looks off?