Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Raise Commercial Real Estate
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, January 11, 2021
We are creating a company culture that values co-creation, customer insight and industry-leading client experiences. Come join us!
At Raise, we believe that the future of industries like real estate will be defined by the companies that empower people with better data and improved workflows. We dive deep into complex business problems by partnering engineering, product and design with the brokers and clients who use our product daily.
We take pride in our focus on an amazing developer experience: we only implement processes that help us build better code, faster, and our dev tools will have your local environment spun up easily.
If you value meaningful work in a collaborative environment, care about seeing your work in the hands of actual users, and are passionate about building a positive, performant engineering--Raise is for you!
What you'll do:
- Work fast and make an immediate impact. Ship your first feature within the first week!
- Decide end-to-end (database models to UI) technical implementations
- Partner with design and product teams to create compelling user experiences
- Serve as a technical leader and positively impact the engineering team
- Grow your technical expertise and gain exposure in leadership and planning
- Requires 2-4 days presence in our San Francisco office
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years experience working at start-ups or in other fast-paced environments
- Skilled independent contributor and interest in mentoring other engineers
- Ability to weigh tradeoffs in technical implementations
- Mastery of breaking complex problems into simpler, achievable goals
- Experience in building functional 'slices' of software: from database models and API architecture to well-designed UIs
- This job is hybrid - a combination of remote and in-office at our San Francisco location
Here are the technologies we use:
- Python, Django, Graphene
- AWS Compute/Storage/DB services, MySQL, Docker
- Salary Range: $175-$200k
- Top-of-the-line computer and equipment of your choosing
- Flexible vacation (and we want you to take them!)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- STD, LTD & Life Insurance provided by Raise
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Learning & Development Benefits
- Career nurturing team-building activities and off-sites
Raise is a technology-powered commercial real estate brokerage helping companies re-imagine the workplace. By pairing expert brokers and workplace leaders with powerful technology, we provide companies the best way to find and manage their workplace. Founded in 2016 in San Francisco with additional offices in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Denver, and New York City. Raise clients range from established, publicly traded organizations like Palantir to high-growth startups like Brex and Notion.