Staff Machine Learning Engineer - Ads Measurement
The Ads Measurement team is dedicated to enhancing the efficiency and user-friendliness of our advertising platform. We specialize in identity resolution, conversion modeling, and anomaly detection. As a diverse group of statisticians, data scientists, and ads experts, we are excited for you to join our team!
- Identify opportunities to enhance ad measurement capabilities by diving deep into our platform and understanding the needs of our advertisers.
- Design and develop applied machine learning models for modeled conversions, identity matching, and anomaly detection, from ideation to production deployment.
- Collaborate with data scientists and backend software engineers
- Conduct A/B tests and experiments to iterate and fine-tune algorithms and models.
- Own your work from concept, design, implementation, and rollout, ensuring the highest quality and performance.
- Stay updated on state-of-the-art algorithmic techniques and recognize promising innovations, adapting them to Reddit's unique platform and community.
- Design, implement, and maintain reliable, high-performance distributed systems.
What We Can Expect From You:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/CS major (e.g., mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, computer science). Master's or PhD is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in applied ML/algorithm optimization or relevant background.
- Proficiency with programming languages and statistical analysis (Python, SQL).
- 7+ years of experience in a relevant industry or academic background, preferably in a quantitative/modeling or highly scalable computing environment.
- Prior experience in ad measurement, conversions modeling, or related fields
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $ 198200 - $ 297300 .
Something looks off?