Client Account Manager, Mid-Market
We are seeking an Account Manager to take the helm of educating brands and agencies, communicate our value proposition, and proactively optimizing advertising campaigns. As an Account Manager, you will be focused on building trusted relationships that lead to long-term and impactful partnerships. This team is at the forefront of a new segment we’re building out within Mid-Market that is poised to become a key revenue driver within the org.
This role is based in-person out of San Francisco, CA.
- Ongoing management of internal account operations (revenue delivery, media recommendations, troubleshooting issues, optimization opportunities)
- Educate brands and Independent media agencies, effectively communicate value proposition and best practices
- Consult clients on their marketing objectives, while partnering closely with Client Partners to craft thoughtful and creative media plans
- Collaborate with Ad Ops to ensure effective campaign delivery and resolve any technical hurdles
- Recognize and represent client and agency needs and asks to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively and continually identify areas of improvement
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and will also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar-stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience, and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is $100,800 - $194,560.
Something looks off?