Senior Client Partner, Large Customer Sales (Finance)
This is one role that can be based from the New York City or San Francisco office.
- Proactively manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both with agencies and directly with Fortune 500 clients to drive year-on-year Reddit revenue growth
- Proactively construct upfront and joint business plan relationships with top client relationships
- Establish mutually-beneficial relationships with new clients, educating them on Reddit and the Reddit ads platform
- Leverage agency and client direct relationships to identify new buyers of Reddit advertising products
- Leverage data from multiple sources (internal & external) to inform client strategies and pitch proposals
- Consistently meet deadlines for all projects (internal & external), actively volunteer in team meetings and Reddit special projects
- Ownership of client meetings from agenda to final presentation, assigning roles to all meeting participants as needed, identifying outcomes for meetings, and setting client expectations ahead of time
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients to communicate major platform updates, releases, changes, and/or opportunities that will deepen or expand the relationship
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to clients in order to uplevel and grow the relationship
- Collaborate with Reddit’s media planning and ad operations team to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership and act as a Reddit evangelist at industry events
- Mentor and train other team members
- 3-5+ years of sales experience, 8+ years in online media
- Proven experience managing relationships up through C-level executives with Finance clients
- Deep industry expertise in specific verticals, product types, and/or measurement solutions
- Reddit first approach
- Deep existing relationships within the agency and client direct space
- Subject matter expertise in the social media landscape and native advertising
- Demonstrated top-performer achievement against sales targets
- Ability to lead special projects.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and is also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $119,700 - $179,550.
Something looks off?