Sr. Experience Partner, Workplace
The Experience Team at Reddit builds and provides inclusive, intentional interactions and workplace design. Our team works together to create opportunities with inclusion and thoughtfulness top of mind, from our workplaces to moments of connection. Everything we build is rooted in supporting our employees (we call them Snoos) by providing opportunities for them to do their best work through innovative workplaces and engagements.
This role will be a part of the Experience team and will oversee the San Francisco and Los Angeles offices aiming to create a workplace that collectively makes our Snoos’ time at Reddit a first-rate employee experience – every bit as vibrant as the platform we support.
San Francisco is our largest and very first office location with high-level events happening regularly – making hospitality and attention to detail key to success. You must be passionate about employee experience and making a positive impact on the workplace environment. You identify areas of improvement and proactively address them. You pride yourself on your attention to detail, organization skills and ability to build relationships cross-functionally. You are the expert in the culture and employees in your local office(s). You are very familiar with working with external vendors. The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with local and executive leadership, HR, IT, and other business leaders for implementation and execution of employee programming, specifically in fast-paced offices.
This role will require in-person attendance at the San Francisco office Monday through Friday.
- Set the tone for a lively, inclusive, and dynamic work culture and experience in the offices you are responsible for
- Assign and lead tasks for the local Experience team members including project/task distribution
- Support in all aspects of in-person meetings, events, and general Reddit engagements in our San Francisco office including intake meetings, vendor management, and feedback reports after event completion.
- Ideate, plan, and execute culture-building events within the office and local area for employees.
- Assist with in-office catering and food deliveries, including ordering, set up, take down and invoice review/submission as it relates to events and activations.
- Assist local Experience team with all high-visibility or company-wide projects.
- Maintain relationships with landlords, vendors (janitorial, security, reception, food & beverage, etc.) and internal partners such as IT, HR, and local leadership.
- Maintain and update office documents as needed and ensure items are kept current and accurate - this includes our Reddit Wiki pages, expense reports, event intake forms, and feedback reports.
- Support ad-hoc needs from our Global Real Estate team
- Act as liaison to IT, Finance, and HR, senior leadership, and more cross-functional partner when planning local events requiring the use of additional resources.
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, in an employee experience, employee engagement, or office management role, preferably at a tech company and/or a founder-led organization
- Strong organizational and creative skills, detail-oriented and ability to handle multiple and ever-changing priorities in a fluid startup environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous people management experience is a plus
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.