Senior Manager, Large Customer Sales (CPG)
Reddit is seeking a Senior Manager, Large Customer Sales for the CPG vertical. This person will actively develop and lead a team of Client Partners and Client Account Managers to help agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the fast-growing Reddit platform.
Reddit’s sales team operates off of a hybrid model. The person in this role is required to be based in the New York, NY, or Chicago, IL area and should be available to work from their local office 1-2x per week.
- Manage a high-performing team by recruiting and retaining top talent, while managing resources efficiently
- Drive your team to exceed established revenue targets
- Advise sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources, and strategic planning
- Partner with Marketing to drive new product launches, marketing communications, and new advertiser acquisition
- Partner with Sales Ops and Finance to develop financial and operating targets and ensure alignment with the strategic plan
- Be a thought leader while contributing to the greater CPG vertical strategy
- 10+ years experience in digital media sales and/or marketing
- 3+ years of sales management experience
- Experience with direct advertiser sales including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience upleveling sales partnerships by accessing C-level CPG client stakeholders
- Expertise in showcasing industry-wide leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated career progression in prior roles
- Experience with both brand and direct-response marketing objectives
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.