Software Engineer, Ads Infra
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. We're completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
Ads is the fuel that powers Reddit’s mission to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. The ad server platform team owns the ads serving framework, pacing framework and experimentation framework, while the ads infra charter is responsible for low level infra.
We are looking for a software engineer to join us to build and scale our ads infra. Your team will be focused on three key areas:
- Ads Serving infra – To serve the most relevant ads to users with high quality, under low latency
- Ads Pacing infra – To spend the advertiser budget in the most efficient and optimal manner as possible, with high delivery availability.
- Ads Experimentation infra – Empower feature teams and advertisers to run multiple A/B tests in parallel, with easy to access metrics and reports
- Build and scale distributed systems, with low latency and high volume
- Design end-to-end technical solutions to customer problems
- Lead other engineers in implementing your technical designs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive solutions
- 3+ years of experience as a backend engineer in a production environment
- Significant experience in one or more general purpose programming languages (Go, Java, Scala, C++, Python)
- Deep expertise in Backend engineering, distributed systems, databases, etc
- Experience in building and scaling infrastructure powering ads, recommendation, search, or other distributed systems.
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Retirement Savings plan with matching contributions
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off