Sr. Experience Partner, Workplace
The Experience Team at Reddit builds and provides intentional interactions and workplace design. Our team works together to create opportunities with inclusion and thoughtfulness top of mind, from our workplaces to moments of connection. Everything we build is rooted in supporting our employees (we call them Snoos) by providing opportunities for them to do their best work through innovative workplaces and engagements.
This role will work on the Experience team and will oversee the New York, Chicago, and Toronto offices aiming to create a workplace that collectively makes our Snoos’ time at Reddit a first-rate employee experience – every bit as vibrant as the platform we support.
You are passionate about employee experience and making a positive impact on the workplace environment. You identify areas of improvement and proactively address them. You pride yourself on your attention to detail, organization skills and ability to build relationships cross-functionally. You are the expert in the culture of your workplace, employees in your local office(s), and bringing people together. You are very familiar with working with external vendors.
The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with local leadership, HR, IT, and other business leaders for implementation and execution of employee programming as well as workplace operations, specifically in fast-paced offices.
This role will require in-person attendance at the New York City office Monday through Friday. Ability to travel will be required to the offices under purview.
- Set the tone for a lively, inclusive, and dynamic work culture and experience in the offices you are responsible for
- Manage local regional Experience team members scheduling including project/task distribution, team goals, development, etc.
- Support in all aspects of in-person meetings, events, and general Reddit engagements in our New York, Chicago, Toronto offices including intake meetings, vendor management, and feedback reports after event completion.
- Ideate, plan, and execute culture-building events within the office and local area for employees.
- Assist with in-office catering, snack programs, and food deliveries, including ordering, set up, take down and invoice review/submission
- Assist local Experience team with all escalated or multi-person projects.
- Maintain relationships with landlords, vendors (janitorial, security, reception, food & beverage, etc.) and internal partners such as IT, HR, and local leadership.
- Maintain and update office documents as needed and ensure items are kept current and accurate - this includes our Reddit Wiki pages, expense reports, event intake forms, and feedback reports.
- Act as liaison to IT, Finance, and HR, senior leadership, and more cross-functional partner when planning local events requiring the use of additional resources.
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience, in an employee experience, employee engagement, or office management role, preferably at a tech company and/or a founder-led organization
- Strong organizational and creative skills, detail-oriented and ability to handle multiple and ever-changing priorities in a fluid startup environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous people management experience is a plus
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.