Strategic Finance Manager, LCS & Agency Development
Reddit’s Finance team is seeking a Strategic Finance Manager who will be an exceptional addition to the Strategic Finance team. This role will be a key leader in supporting the Strategic Finance Team, and will help manage Sales partnership with the Large Customer Sales and Agency to focus on revenue forecasting and profit. The right person for this role will find career development in both the Finance and Advertising Sales worlds. If you are someone who is passionate about growing with a rising business, values efficiency and creative problem-solving using financial/quantitative metrics, and thrives in a fast-paced, open and fast-growing environment, then this is a great role for you.
- Partner with senior Sales Business Leaders across Agency Development and Large Customer Sales, including reviewing Endeavor commitments and understanding ROI
- Enhance financial models used for budget/forecast cycles during monthly/quarterly/annual reporting, to reflect full P/L visibility
- Track accuracy and drive continuous improvements to the forecast models and processes
- Create, update, and present reporting packages (Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly) to executives reflecting performance of Reddit’s Advertising Business
- Own the development of the Strategic Finance presentation materials such as financial close pack, Monthly/Quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers and support functions including sales, operations, accounting, FP&A, and legal
- Manage ad hoc projects on an on-going basis and present to business partners as assigned
- 6+ years of experience in Sales Finance, Operations Finance, investment banking, or Corporate Finance; understanding of Advertising & Agency business models is a plus
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics or similar quantitative discipline
- Experience with SQL, data analytics, dashboard tools, revenue modeling and forecasting, large data sets and sophisticated models, proven proficiency with GSuite/Excel and deck creation
- Goal-oriented and client-facing mindset; entrepreneurial spirit to continue innovating and adding value; proactive communication style with the ability to build/foster relationships with business partners internally and externally
- Strong work ethic; high sense of urgency; ability to learn and deliver results in tight timeline
- Experience with partnering with stakeholders across the organization and drive projects forward
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter who is intellectually curious and not afraid to seek out projects independently
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.