Senior Client Partner, Large Customer Sales (Tech, Gaming, & Telco)
We're looking for a sharp, tenacious seller to join the Tech, Gaming, & Telco sector of our Large Customer Sales team. As a Senior Client Partner on our team, you will be responsible for forming relationships with key Enterprise Tech brands and their agencies, ensuring they meet their business objectives using Reddit's advertising suite.
Please note that this is one role that is required to work in person from either Los Angeles or Seattle.
- Proactively manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both with agencies and directly with clients to drive year-over-year revenue growth
- Proactively construct upfront and joint business plans with top clients
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships with new clients, educating them on Reddit and the Reddit ads platform
- Leverage agency and client direct relationships to identify new buyers of Reddit advertising products
- Leverage data from internal and external sources to inform client strategies and pitch proposals
- Consistently meet deadlines for all projects, ensuring that clients receive the highest level of customer service
- Act as an internal lead by actively volunteering in team meetings and Reddit special projects
- Own client meetings from agenda to final presentation, instilling confidence and setting all interactions up for success by appropriately setting client expectations, identifying outcomes, and communicating clear next steps
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients to communicate major platform updates, releases, changes, and/or opportunities that will deepen or expand the relationship
- Provide strategic, proactive, and consultative advice to clients in order to uplevel and grow the relationship
- Persistently explore and uncover the needs of your clients, leveraging deep product knowledge to align their goals with new and unique opportunities on the platform
- Collaborate with Account Management and Ad Operations to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals
- Shape Reddit’s ads product roadmap by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- Provide thought leadership and act as a Reddit evangelist with partners and at industry events
- Share your industry, client, and product expertise by mentoring and training other team members
- Collaborate closely with other Client Partners and Account Managers to craft a cohesive strategy across shared accounts
- Build and leverage deep internal relationships, both within your direct team and cross-functionally, working together to deliver on client and business goals
- 7-10 years of experience in digital media, with at least 3-5 years of experience in sales
- Experience owning partnerships with complex enterprise tech organizations
- Proven experience managing relationships up through C-level executives
- Deep industry expertise in specific verticals, product types, and/or measurement solutions
- Deep existing relationships within the agency and client direct space
- Subject matter expertise in the social media landscape and native advertising
- Experience building and executing long-term account growth strategies
- Demonstrated top-performer achievement against sales targets
- Ability to lead special projects
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and will also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.