Client Account Manager, Large Customer Sales (Finance)
We are seeking a Client Account Manager to join the Finance vertical of our Large Customer Sales team. This person will closely collaborate with their Client Partner on campaign execution and optimizations to help agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the fast-growing Reddit platform.
This role is required to be based in person in New York City or Chicago.
- Collaborate closely with Client Partners to meet and exceed your clients’ marketing goals
- Proactively manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both with agencies and directly with clients to drive year-over-year Reddit revenue growth
- Lead and execute campaign launches from start to finish, delivering insightful optimization recommendations to agency and client partners
- Act as the primary point of contact for internal account operations, including managing revenue delivery, troubleshooting issues, and escalating when necessary
- Educate brands and media agencies, effectively communicating Reddit’s value proposition and best practices for advertising on the platform
- Consult clients on their awareness and direct response objectives, partnering closely with Client Partners to craft thoughtful and creative media plans
- Collaborate with Ad Ops to ensure effective campaign delivery and resolve any technical hurdles
- Dive deep into campaign performance data, audience and competitor insights, seasonality, and market and performance trends to develop KPI-driven campaign recommendations
- Proactively seek and represent client needs and asks to cross-functional stakeholders
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in advertising sales and account management
- Strong understanding of customer marketing funnel and traditional marketing ecosystem
- Comfortable with problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Understanding of Digital measurement, tracking fundamentals and mobile measurement partners
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Experience cultivating strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel preferred
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.