Corporate Finance Manager
We are looking for a Corporate Finance Manager who is interested in charting the future of Reddit. You will work closely with the senior executive team and Finance/Data stakeholders to create impactful reporting and financial models that will sway the direction of the company. If you are excited about joining an awesome team that’s creating the future of Finance at Reddit and love having an impact on how mission-driven organizations like Reddit operate, this job is for you!
How You’ll Have Impact:
Reddit’s mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world, and you will be pivotal in making that happen. You will be the guiding force behind many of the decisions made at the highest levels of the organization by providing visibility on our financial performance and business metrics, together with an interpretation of the main drivers behind these trends.
What You’ll Learn:
As the Corporate Finance Manager working on delivering key financial insights to the organization, you will learn everything and anything about what drives Reddit from a financial perspective. You will work side by side with a world-class org of Technology, Product, and Business practitioners who work together to build the future of Reddit.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain performance tracking and analytic information for Reddit and its business units, including benchmarking against peers
- Develop and implement a methodology to measure and drive productivity and efficient capital allocation across the company
- Develop flexible financial models and forecasts to analyze business performance, scenarios, and operational plans
- Lead the creation of internal and external monthly reporting packages in partnership with various Finance, Accounting, and Data Science teams
- Prepare key quarterly reporting deliverables including the Quarterly Business Review, Board Meeting presentations, and other key Executive and Board communications
- Partner with financial planning and analysis (FP&A) team members to drive strategic projects that help Reddit succeed, such as optimizing spend and driving strategic resource allocation
- Identify areas of efficiency in the preparation of regular deliverables, including driving reporting automation
- Support the Senior Director, CFO, and other business executives with any ad hoc financial analyses and projects
- Operate primarily in a project-based role, with a few recurring reporting responsibilities
- Regularly work in a highly visible, cross-functional role with the business and executive leadership
Who You Might Be:
- 5+ years of financial planning experience with exposure to high-growth technology or media companies and experience in one of the following industries: investment banking, management consulting, or private equity
- Advanced MS Excel/Google Sheets; proficient in PowerPoint/Google Slides; SQL experience a plus; familiarity with ERP systems (GL + Planning & Consolidation systems) a plus
- MBA a plus
- Results-oriented customer advocate with an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrated an ability to innovate, a bias toward action in fast-paced environments, and development of clear, actionable recommendations
- Track record of strategic execution and implementation of ideas, processes, and programs
- Working knowledge of company valuation methodologies and experience creating flexible forecasting and scenario models
- Experience working with large datasets and extracting and interpreting key financial insights as well as providing data-driven business recommendations
- Experience working cross-functionally with executives across the company and partner teams
- Ability to communicate and discuss complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.