Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Ads Measurement
The Ads Measurement Core team is dedicated to enhancing the efficiency and user-friendliness of our advertising platform. We specialize in privacy enhancing technologies, identity resolution, and modeled conversions. We are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to use privacy enhancing technologies to improve our capabilities. As a diverse group of software engineers, product managers, data scientists, and ads experts, we are excited for you to join our team!
- Lead projects from concept, design, implementation, to rollout, ensuring the highest quality and performance.
- Identify opportunities to enhance ad measurement capabilities by diving deep into our platform and understanding the needs of our advertisers.
- Design and develop applied machine learning models for modeled conversions, identity matching, and privacy enhancing technologies, from ideation to production deployment.
- Collaborate with data scientists and backend software engineers
- Mentor junior team members, share knowledge, and contribute to the technical growth of the team. Provide guidance on machine learning best practices and methodologies.
- Conduct A/B tests and experiments to iterate and fine-tune algorithms and models.
- Stay updated on state-of-the-art algorithmic techniques and recognize promising innovations, adapting them to Reddit's unique platform and community.
- Design, implement, and maintain reliable, high-performance distributed systems.
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant industry or academic background, preferably in a quantitative/modeling or highly scalable computing environment.
- Experience in Ads Privacy, Ads Measurement, and/or Ads Signals
- Proven track record of delivering complex machine learning projects from conception to deployment, preferably in real-world applications.
- Ability to lead and mentor machine learning engineers or data scientists.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and stay updated with the latest advancements in machine learning and AI.
- Proficiency with programming languages and statistical analysis (Python, SQL).
- Prior experience with Modeled Conversions or Ads Privacy is a big plus
- Prior experience with Sequence Modeling, Reinforcement Learning, or Transformer Architecture is a big plus
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off