Sr. Account Manager, Emerging Markets
The Mid-Market international team is responsible for building the international ads engine outside of the US, onboarding & growing advertisers to achieve their marketing objectives with proven solutions and at pace globally.
Last year we launched our sales team in Amsterdam that is focused on growing our Mid-Market business in continental Europe & the Middle East. This is an opportunity for you to be part of the team that expands the Reddit footprint: design the strategy, develop a strong book of business and bring the magic of Reddit into EMEA markets! We're looking for sharp, positive and motivated self-starters to help us build this team further out! The Client Account Manager will closely collaborate with Client Partners on campaign execution and optimizations to help agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the fast-growing Reddit platform.
This role is based in Amsterdam.
- Work closely with a Client Partner to meet our clients’ advertising objectives through performance-driven or awareness campaigns
- Monitor marketing campaign performance, and make manual optimizations or strategic recommendations as needed
- Pull and analyze data to compile compelling and actionable insights to move your clients' businesses forward.
- Educate brands and media agencies, effectively communicate value proposition and best practices
- Recognize and represent client needs and asks to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively and continually identify areas of improvement
- 6+ years of relevant experience in online media sales (platform experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of the media landscape across EMEA, client network in Middle East is a plus
- Client-facing experience in advertising sales, account management, or paid social campaign management
- Fluent in english; Arabic is preferred
- Users-first orientation
- Positive outlook, team player
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- Solid understanding of customer marketing funnel and traditional marketing ecosystem
- Experience working with Excel and delivering actionable insights
- Understanding of digital measurement, tracking fundamentals and mobile measurement partners
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Pension Savings plan
- Medical Plan
- Short term sickness benefits
- WIA excess and WGA gap insurance
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off