Revenue Strategy & Operations Lead
Our Sales Operations team is looking for a strong ops manager to partner with our sales team. You will build and execute core operational processes, such as business planning, reporting, and ongoing business operations management. In your role, you will also take on broad-spectrum special projects ranging from designing resource allocation models to managing roll-out and reporting of new sales enhancement processes, platforms, and tools.
- Collaborate with sales, sales finance, business operations, marketing, and other cross-functional stakeholders on strategic operational projects designed to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and revenue
- Devise and recommend go-to-market strategies in close partnership with senior sales and cross-functional leaders
- Build automation and scalability, optimize operational processes, and ensure seamless integration around systems, tools, and technology
- Develop analytical frameworks, tools, and techniques to plan and communicate short and long term resource needs
- Track data and maintain our reporting processes, spanning key sales pipeline, productivity metrics, and forecasting
- Conduct strategic market insights including competitive landscape analysis to help formulate go to market plans
- Oversee the annual and quarterly planning processes for sales, which include the development of the channel business plan, operating model, customer segmentation and resource allocation
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- 5 years+ relevant work experience in business operations
- Experience in the online marketing and advertising industry
- Experience researching and manipulating complex and large data sets
- Experience working across multiple business units, especially sales and finance, influencing and collaborating with others to successfully implement programs
- Previous management consulting experience (e.g. McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Accenture, Big Four firms, etc.) highly preferred
- Working knowledge of sales systems and tools (e.g. SFDC)
- Analytical thinker and structured problem solver
- Comfortable working in ambiguity
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.