Trust & Safety Policy - Legal Removals Policy Contractor (Arabic)
The Legal Removals Policy team is seeking an Arabic speaking Trust & Safety Policy Contractor to join our growing team in Dublin for a six-month contract role. The Legal Removals Policy team works on a wide variety of issues that help the products and Reddit communities grow by keeping users safe, defending their right to privacy & free expression, and educating internal stakeholders on complex legal issues. In this contract role, you will specialize in reviewing violent and terrorist content. You will work directly with our subject matter lead and you may also be required to help the team process other types of illegal content requests (e.g. DSA requests). The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Arabic language content moderation, policy enforcement, and will have a deep understanding of online safety. This role is Monday to Friday.
- Process removal requests relating to violent content and terrorist content
- Enforce Reddit content policies consistently and fairly
- Provide Arabic language support to the team
- Review internal escalations relating to violent and terrorist content and help educate other teams on our policies and procedures
- Escalate edge-case reviews and undefined scenarios to subject matter lead for additional analysis
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams effectively
- Troubleshoot and identify bugs or user-related issues
- You may also be required to process other types of illegal content requests (e.g. DSA requests), as required.
- 3+ years experience reviewing violent and terrorist content within tech industry
- Proficiency in the Arabic language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ready to work across time zones and be flexible on working hours.