Senior Product Manager, Employee Feedback & Learning
We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Product Manager to drive strategy and enable the custom development activities for new internal tooling called Grow, supporting continuous employee feedback and learning. This new role will collaborate closely with our Talent Enablement and Corporate Technology Engineering teams to lead the design of new features for Grow, implementation efforts, and ongoing product maintenance. The ideal candidate is innovative and has experience designing custom application features within the talent, learning, and HR space. At Reddit, we nurture a culture of feedback and Grow is our unified platform to drive continuous feedback and learning across the business.
You would be joining the HR Applications team in the Corporate Technology organization, focused on architecting and building enterprise business applications that improve processes, reduce risk, and enhance our Employee and People Leader experiences. The ideal candidate for this role is someone with a proven track record and passion for applying creativity to solve technical challenges while establishing deep partnerships and alignment with various internal business stakeholders. This role provides a great opportunity to use the full breadth of your talents in developing new technology for our global employee population!
Key Focus areas and Responsibilities:
- Drive the creative design and configuration of new, custom internal tools focused on peer-to-peer feedback and learning for our employees
- Collaborate effectively with our Talent Enablement team to track ongoing business challenges and recommend solutions that are strategic and scalable
- Support the ongoing success of our tools, focusing on the user experience and ensuring our culture is reflected within these tools
- Facilitate and lead cross-functional requirements sessions to gather, document, and analyze product requirements and functional specifications
- Identify and create data objects that would be critical to ensure Feedback and Learning activities can be reportable; develop reporting within the tools for self service and administrator access
- Partner with our Enterprise Engineering team on the technical development of the product and development of integrations to other internal systems
- Lead product feature demos to internal stakeholders and senior leaders, collecting feedback and iterating on product features
- Support user acceptance testing and implementation efforts
- Draw from your experience to recommend changes in development, maintenance and system functionality that improves our users’ experience
- Support the ongoing administration of the Feedback and Learning platforms, involving maintenance of user roles and permissions, workflows, custom fields, dashboards, templates, and continuously identifying gaps and opportunities to improve the product
- Guide our stakeholders with the decision making process of the product roadmap. This includes interpreting user feedback, analyzing user trends, and presenting findings to stakeholders that help shape the product features.
- Own the platform, manage technical debt, coordinate releases between the different teams, and respond to issues and incidents
What We Can Expect From You:
- A minimum 6+ years of relevant hands-on experience building global talent and learning custom applications
- Experience administering Learning Management System (LMS) tooling including e-learning course development, content/curriculum design, access management, workflows, and analytics
- Strong understanding of internal tooling that engages the end user to provide regular and ongoing feedback
- Familiarity with full stack software lifecycle development
- Capability to understand our culture and develop features in mind that help to evolve our culture
- Strong knowledge of Workday functionality, core employee processes and data objects
- Experience following agile methodologies, tracking roadmaps in JIRA and executing work in sprints
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively engage and interact with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Strong work ethic and accountability to drive product success
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.