Senior Customer Solutions Engineer, Developer Platform
Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, with over 100,000 active communities and over 70 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit has an amazing history of individual and community-driven innovation. The value of Reddit data has powered the creation and growth of numerous businesses. The goal of the Reddit Developer Platform team is to further empower communities to innovate while establishing a significant new business for Reddit centered on our Data API.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Customer Solutions Engineer to join the Data API team. You will be the technical champion for our Data API product suite, fostering strong relationships with our partners and enabling their success. You will be responsible for onboarding new clients, providing ongoing technical support, and ensuring they are informed of updates and potential outages. You will also collaborate closely with product and engineering teams to identify and prioritize product improvements that can drive significant impact for our clients and Reddit.
- Have a strong understanding of the market for data, including clients, use cases, partners, and state-of-the-art technology
- Independently troubleshoot and drive resolution of customer issues as quickly as possible within our specified Service Level Agreements
- Use Jira to record, track progress and escalate application issues
- Collaborate with sales, engineering and product teams to identify and prioritize product improvements
- Assist users in understanding how to appropriately use our platform
- Assists with various application testing activities and internal projects as needed
- 5+ years of experience in a customer/client-facing role such as Customer Solutions Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, or Sales Engineer
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for superior client experience
- Prior experience working with public APIs
- Proficient with writing database queries and data analysis
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.