Strategic Revenue Lead
Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, with over 100,000 active communities and over 70 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit’s Finance team is seeking a Strategic Initiative Lead who will be an exceptional addition to the Strategic Finance team. We are looking for a motivated individual with a track record of managing strategic projects from ideation to completion. As a key player in our growth and strategic planning, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving and executing high-impact initiatives that align with our organizational goals. This role offers a unique opportunity to shape the future of our company and contribute to its long-term success. If you are someone who is passionate about growing with a rising business, values efficiency and creative problem-solving using financial/quantitative metrics, and thrives in a fast-paced, open and fast-growing environment, then this is a great role for you.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and assess revenue-generating opportunities.
- Conduct thorough market research to analyze industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
- Develop and present strategic initiatives to drive revenue growth, leveraging insights from market research.
- Establish strong partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of revenue initiatives and drive initiatives from ideation to completion.
- Provide consulting expertise to guide decision-making and optimize revenue-generating processes.
- Implement data-driven approaches for identifying and prioritizing revenue opportunities.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of implemented strategies, adjusting as needed.
- Lead ideation sessions and workshops to foster innovative revenue generation ideas within the team.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of revenue initiatives and market insights.
- Stay abreast of industry developments to proactively identify new opportunities for business growth.
- 5-7 years of work experience
- Strategy consulting background at Manager+ level (e.g. McKinsey, Bain, BCG)
- Exposure to internet / social media and online ads business model
- Experience managing projects with cross-functional teams & multiple stakeholders
- Track record of project management from ideation to completion
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.