Logistics Account Representative
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2022
As Logistics Account Representative, you will support our Logistic Account Manager (LAM) team in every facet of their job. This is a great entry level opportunity for an aspiring salesperson to learn about selling, account management, and metal/steel logistics. You’ll work closely with the LAMs and Director of Logistics, to assist in the execution of our customer deliverables and eventually close and manage customers of your own. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrating value to customers is your specialty, we want to speak with you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be assigned to a customer facing logistics team and will handle and process orders, support requests, questions, and problems via telephone and computer.
- Provides regular and ad-hoc reporting and assistance to various Sales team members. Proactively focus on your own knowledge and skills advancement through asking questions and hands on learning opportunities.
- Support the logistics account managers’ customer accounts with all administrative duties to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Embody our values and build trust with our customer network and carrier partners ensuring that we uphold our commitment to service to them.
- Listen, understand, and respond to customers, services requests, order shipments, and inquiries.
- Apply learnings and understanding of customer needs and logistics to build new solutions and offer additional services across Reibus Logistics' growing footprint.
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain account and pipeline information for your team. Data entry into multiple systems.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Customer focus: Resolute focus on needs of the customer above all. Views problems through the customer’s lens first, basing decisions and prioritization around their needs.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to contribute and advise long-term solutions for customers or internal processes.
- Drive and follow-through: Strong bias to action, organization, and learning, especially when faced with unique challenges and opportunities
- Agility: Resourceful, resilient, and proactive in fast-paced environments. Able to seamlessly alternate between various tasks and roll with the punches when things change.
- Collaboration: Assertive with humility—able to lead change in a positive way, and always professional under pressure whether engaging with clients or colleagues.
- 0-2 years in Logistics or sales Preferred
- Desire to want to grow into a logistics sales professional
- Self-motivated individual with proven issue resolution skills
- Ambitious with an interest in what it's like to work in sales or account management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive spirit that drives you to be the best
- Bachelor's degree preferred
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining a corporate image. We firmly believe that embracing a wide range of perspectives which leads to enhanced innovation, performance and a better place to work. We actively seek out and support individuals from all walks of life, recognizing that their unique experiences and backgrounds contribute to the richness of our collective knowledge. By fostering an environment where we learn from each other's beliefs and celebrate the differences that fuel our learning, we create a dynamic and inclusive workplace.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more open positions at Reibus International
Something looks off?