Senior Accounting Manager
Accounting & Finance
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
As a Senior Accounting Manager with Reibus International, you will be responsible for operational accounting, internal and external financial reporting. This role is ideal for a seasoned accounting manager that is looking to grow along one of the fastest-growing companies in the US. We’re looking for an innovative individual with the persistence to transform our processes while adhering to US GAAP.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for operational accounting activities by ensuring results are accurate.
- Assist with the accounting close,
- Assist with internal and external financial reporting.
- Support for our foreign subsidiaries, and understanding of foreign currency translation
- Help with our external auditors (EY), and GAAP financial reporting.
- Assist with US GAAP research and drafting of internal accounting policies and memos.
- Marshal Creativity and Growth: Contribute ideas to help further the company’s processes.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Help built a world class accounting organization, with a can-do positive attitude.
- Supervisory experience to help coach and oversee a senior accountant
- Assist with technical accounting and adaptation of new pronouncements
- A desire to work hands with and experiment with technology tools to improve processes
- Experience with process improvement, and using tools to make us more efficient in our closing process
- Bachelor’s degree, CPA, and/or Master of Accountancy
- 5+ years of public/industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, advanced Excel, Alteryx, Power BI/Tablo tools
- Optimizing ERP (NetSuite.)
- Thriving in a fast-paced, startup environment
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining a corporate image. We firmly believe that embracing a wide range of perspectives which leads to enhanced innovation, performance and a better place to work. We actively seek out and support individuals from all walks of life, recognizing that their unique experiences and backgrounds contribute to the richness of our collective knowledge. By fostering an environment where we learn from each other's beliefs and celebrate the differences that fuel our learning, we create a dynamic and inclusive workplace.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more open positions at Reibus International
Something looks off?