Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
We’re looking for a creative Product Marketing Manager with a GM mentality to own the go-to-market strategy and execution of our HR products including: messaging and positioning, content marketing, lifecycle marketing, customer journey mapping, sales enablement, customer research, pricing, and more. You’ll be working closely with Product, Sales, Marketing, Success, Support, and our product-focused CEO. You'll love this role if you’re passionate about defining, influencing, and driving strategy for new businesses, products, and market segments.
What you will do
- Own the end-to-end GTM strategy & execution for your product lines
- Manage your products like a GM with a focus on how to improve metrics like awareness, attach rate, adoption, and customer retention.
- Ensure we hit our revenue goals through customer/partner acquisition and lifecycle campaigns.
- Educate our sales teams on products and create sales tools / collateral to help them win.
- Be the in-house expert (buyers, influencers, competitors, industry, etc.) on your Rippling products.
- Be a spokesperson, evangelist, and thought leader with analysts, customers, and partners.
What you will need
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product marketing, strategy, or growth marketing (B2B SaaS marketing preferred).
- Outstanding storyteller - you have strong, succinct writing & communication skills and an eye for good design. You can synthesize large amounts of information and simplify it for different target segments in clear and effective ways.
- Data-driven marketer - you combine intuition with data and customer empathy/research to build strategy, measure outcomes, and inform your decision making.
- Hustler - you are a self-starter with a bias towards action who is able to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborator - you’re a team player who thinks big, is hands-on, organized, and solves problems.
- Leader - you easily inspire, lead, and align cross-functional teams.
- Creator - you’ve built meaningful brands by producing content that stands out, be it integrated campaigns or standalone videos, blog posts, case studies, sales brochures, events, etc.
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1: $124,000 - $200,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
See more open positions at Rippling
Something looks off?