Senior Software Engineer, Spend Management
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500)
About the role
As a Senior Product Engineer on one of our fintech teams, you will be a part of a small team who is building a brand new product from the ground up.
What you will do
- Develop high quality software with attention to detail
- Work on complex engineering problems
- Have clear ownership over your projects
- Lay the groundwork for an entirely new product
- Become an expert on one of the newest high-impact products at Rippling
What you will need
- Strong product intuition: you care about design and user experience and are quick to identify how these could be improved.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you thrive in unstructured environments and enjoy identifying big problems in addition to solving them.
- 3+ years of professional work experience using Python, Django, and React.
- Experience building products from the ground up
- Strong CS Fundamentals
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here
Tier 1: $168,000 - $237,000/year
Tier 2: $151,000 - $214,000/year
Tier 3: $142,000 - $202,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above based on these considerations.
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Commuter, Life and Disability Benefits
- Uncapped PTO and flexible work hours
- Free onsite lunch
- Generous parental leave
- Transgender health insurance coverage
- Great compensation package (salary, equity)
- Fun, casual atmosphere and meeting-light culture
See more open positions at Rippling
Something looks off?