PEO Benefits Program Manager
Accounting & Finance, Operations
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world's top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Bedrock, and Greenoaks—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to be a foundational member of the Rippling PEO team, supporting all areas of the Rippling PEO product. The PEO Business Program Manager will develop and execute strategic business initiatives, under the guidance of senior leadership and department heads. Primary objectives of the role are to develop and execute go-to-market initiatives; project manage the annual renewal cycle; improve PEO operational efficiency; own PEO data and analytics reporting; and partner with internal teams to optimize product go-to-market to drive / retain revenue. It’s a highly cross-functional role with a meaningful impact on Rippling’s financial performance reporting to the Rippling PEO General Manager.
This role is based in San Francisco or New York only.
What you will do
- Develop and implement highly efficient, cross-functional processes in collaboration with external partners, as well as Rippling product and customer-facing teams
- Project manage the annual PEO benefits renewal process; use data to drive fact-based decision making to optimize PEO benefit plan performance
- Serve as a subject-matter expert, handling inquiries, developing action plans, and assisting with preparation and dissemination of communications
- Partner with our finance and revenue ops organizations to standardize and distribute key operating metrics for the business
- Execute and manage Rippling PEO special projects in partnership with cross-departmental stakeholders
What you will need
- Five or more years business operations or program management experience at a fast-paced, high-growth company in a highly cross functional role
- Experience planning, leading and tracking the performance of interdepartmental strategic initiatives
- Proven success developing and implementing scalable processes, and working with technical teams to scope and operationalize new features
- Strong analytical skills; you like to dig into the details to surface learnings that enable us to sustain significant growth while maintaining operational efficiency
- Ability to execute with conviction and good judgment with limited guidance; require minimal direction in an ambiguous context to take action and then adapt quickly
- Excellent communication skills (written / verbal); ability to easily distill complex topics into concise talking points
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, able to prioritize and balance dynamic and conflicting demands under the pressure of deadlines
- Results-driven and entrepreneurial with a consistent track record of delivering results in a dynamic environment
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1: $158,000 - $216,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
See more open positions at Rippling
Something looks off?