Implementation Manager, Enterprise
About the role
Rippling’s Implementation team genuinely believes that we can change the way small businesses manage HR & IT programs. As an Implementation Manager, Enterprise, you will be part of a nimble team who will lead their clients from the commencement of their deployment, until launch. Through training and one-on-one advising, we’re showing clients how to streamline all their processes.
Each member of our team is challenged to take on independent projects and show their individual strengths, from product to client experience. Your work will ensure that enterprise-level clients will have a seamless implementation experience!
What you will do
- Work one-on-one with clients to implement the Rippling products they have purchased across HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, IT platform, and various other products
- Proactively manage the implementation process end-to-end to achieve customers' target timelines and goals
- Drive adoption of purchased products
- Partner with Sales, Account Management, Technical Account Management and Support to ensure seamless hand-offs
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering to improve and troubleshoot customer issues as well as provide feedback on product enhancements
- Support in the development and documentation of processes and best practices
What you will need
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in HCM (Payroll, Benefits, or IT).
- 3+ years of prior work experience in SaaS as a consultant, with a professional services organization or as an internal consultant.
- Proven project management experience and experience deploying multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Stellar communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills along with a penchant for client satisfaction.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with senior executives, and product and engineering teams both internally and externally.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
- Tier 1: $84,000 - $142,000/year
- Tier 2: $75,000 - $128,000/year
- Tier 3: $71,000 - $121,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.
About the Team
We are building a world-class implementation team - committed to helping customers realize the full potential of Rippling - while also adapting to a growing customer base and product ecosystem. Our Implementation organization is roughly 115+ members strong, while our Customer Experience organization stretches over 330+ employees! We often collaborate closely with our R&D partners to continuously improve our products and services and to ensure our clients receive a stellar end-to-end Rippling experience.
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
Something looks off?