Senior Manager, Operations
About the role
What you will do
- Manage a team of product operations professionals in both the US and India
- Continuously improve the processes required to support our Benefits Marketplace product and customers
- Measure, manage, and document processes that enable continued growth for our Benefits business
- Work directly with Engineering, Product, Implementation, Sales, Support and / Benefits vendors / insurance carriers / brokers
- Become a technical expert of our Benefits products and services
- Demonstrate flexibility in examining new approaches in problem solving in response to changing organizational objectives
What you will need
- 5+ years of experience in an operations management role
- Strong project management and organizational skills: high attention to detail with excellent work product, time management, and execution
- Strong analytical skills, as evidenced by your ability to make data-driven decisions to improve operational efficiency
- Experience engaging and driving product implementation with engineers and product managers
- Familiarity with the benefits space or external vendor management is a plus
- Experience leading an overseas technical and/or operations team are a plus
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.