Senior Program Manager, Revenue Enablement
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
Rippling is looking for a Program Manager, Revenue Enablement to join our Revenue Enablement team!
The person we’re looking for has previous experience as in Sales or Sales Enablement with confidence in executing sales initiatives and can project manage. You’ll enable our Account Executive teams in partnership with leadership to ensure the members of those teams have all the processes, skills, and knowledge they need to meet their revenue goals. You are comfortable presenting for large audiences, understand the value of documentation, and are always interested in helping others. You’ll be responsible for the creation and facilitation of new hire onboarding and ongoing training while partnering with revenue leadership.
On a typical day, you will collaborate with stakeholders to identify and standardize best practices, review sales calls, document FAQs and processes, and create an enablement plan for an upcoming training you will lead. We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and learning-focused individual who is passionate about driving the success of others.
What you will do:
- Manage the Account Executive - North America, Enablement Program, including new hire and ongoing needs-based enablement program, to ensure consistent training, content, and knowledge to meet AE goals.
- Facilitate the application, practice, and coaching of various enablement topics such as new product releases for AE audiences.
- Create comprehensive enablement strategies to further the objectives of the AE team to better sell and partner with cross-functional teams
- Partner with Revenue Leadership, Enablement, and Revenue Operations to establish an enablement strategy for existing and new reps.
- Manage stakeholders and partner closely with key individuals across the broader AE Team to deliver on strategic initiatives
- Collaborate closely with other teams such as Product Marketing, Marketing, Product, Customer Education, Support, and Revenue Operations to manage AE activities and provide feedback for our products and customer-facing content.
- With multiple processes and products, there will be no shortage of opportunities to help our teams grow personally and professionally.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise across skills, tools, process, programs, and technologies to help strengthen AE teams.
- Become a sales content ninja to align or create documentation and reference materials the AE team can quickly find and adopt.
- Runs metrics-focused initiatives in partnership with Onboarding to ensure our AE team is ramping up quickly and increasing time to effectiveness.
- Analyze and interpret key performance metrics, identify opportunities to deliver impact through a variety of enablement programs
What you will need
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years of project management experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- AE, quota-carrying or enablement experience preferred
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Self-starter with a bias towards action
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, team player with a strong focus on delivering to have an impact
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.