Benefits Partnerships Manager
- Own the global business development function for Rippling’s benefits products
- Build and manage strategic alliances with Rippling’s top insurance carrier partners
- Build and manage strategic partnerships with key benefits infrastructure partners to power our global Benefits Administration product
- Build and manage a large portfolio of non-insurance benefits and perks partners
- Design and implement new partner programs to scale benefits partnerships including new partner acquisition, technical integrations and monetization
- Cross functional implementation and management of partnerships – work across Product, Operations, Marketing and Sales to land partnerships after they close
- Ongoing market research, competitive analysis and generally be the foremost internal expert on new benefits, international practices and Rippling’s approach
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or a related technical field (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years business development and tech partnerships experience with a demonstrated track record of successfully building and managing complex partnerships
- 3+ years working in and around insurance / benefits either as a broker or comparable equivalent experience
- Experience thinking from first principles, questioning standards and driving changeWorking knowledge of software integration models (APIs, EDI and SFTP), and an ability to translate technical concepts into business impacts
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
Knowledge of the various business models and incentive structures across insurance
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.