Senior Manager, Professional Services / Implementation Specialists
- Design & scale the Professional Services Consultant and Specialist model in order to maximize product adoption, while partnering with Implementation leadership and Account Management leadership to create a seamless customer experience for new logo customers and for add-on products, respectively
- Track, monitor & continuously improve performance on key metrics
- Develop new services packages, in collaboration with Product, Sales and Implementation, as Rippling launches new products
- Lead hiring & onboarding of new team members, and grow and develop the team through hands-on coaching and mentorship
- Successfully resolve customer escalations
- Continuously evaluate, improve, and streamline internal processes
- Collaborate with Product & Engineering to continuously improve product functionality
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Rippling Sales, Implementation, Technical Account Management and Support teams to create a high quality customer journey
- 8+ years of SaaS experience in professional services, implementation, or customer success
- 2+ years of professional experience leading a team; passion for supporting and guiding a team’s growth, career progress, and job performance
- Ruthless prioritization and time management
- Boundless energy to help your team and your customers...all with a “can-do” attitude!
- Strong attention to detail and ability to solve complex, interdependent problems
- Flexible to scaling and changing organizations and responsibilities
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.