IT Solutions Consultant
- Partner with the Sales team to ensure the success of prospects during their evaluation of Rippling
- Understand a prospect’s technical requirements and convey the business value of Rippling’s IT product suite
- Manage technical demonstrations and POCs for prospects that address their unique business objectives
- Create, present, and maintain technical content such that customers are successful using the IT Cloud
- Become a product expert across the entire Rippling platform and understand the competitor landscape
- Provide customer and your own expert feedback to the Product and Engineering teams
- Work with your SC peers and SC leadership to build a best-in-class SC organization
- 4+ years of experience in a pre-sales role with experience in Identity & Access Management, Mobile Device Management, security, and/or other IT tools or equivalent professional experience
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent related work experience required
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Self-starter with a bias towards action, energized by a fast-paced environment and excited to build
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive On-Target Earnings (base salary + sales commission) + benefits + equity. The On-Target Earnings* US-based employees will be 75/25 commission split for base/variable pay for the range listed below.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
*Commission is not guaranteed