Revenue Operations & Strategy Lead
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
Rippling is looking for a stand out Sales Strategy Lead to own sales strategy and operations for multiple product-specific sales teams. In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with sales leadership and other key cross-functional partners to develop sales targets, define and track KPIs, and develop and execute operational plans.
You’ll also work to uncover insights, develop recommendations, and then implement improvements to our existing sales strategy. The ideal candidate will have worked in fast-paced environments before, ideally at a multi-product SaaS company and will have made a measurable impact to the sales organization. You should also be comfortable tackling ambiguous and challenging problems and working independently as well as part of a team. This is an opportunity to work on high-visibility strategic initiatives in a rapidly growing sales organization.
What you will do
- Develop detailed strategic and operational plans for product-specific sales teams, including underlying models
- Set segment, team, and AE level quotas and build operational components to accurately measure performance
- Build analytics and reporting for key performance indicators
- Analyze the impact of new product launches and identify changes required to existing sales teams to maximize launch outcomes
- Work on strategic programs in partnership with sales leadership
What you will need
- 5-7+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy, Sales Analytics, Sales Finance or another related field
- Experience leading, developing, and building a high performing team
- Deep understanding of sales strategy, operations, and connections between GTM teams
- Excellent Excel, SQL, BI, Salesforce experience
- Proactive, self-starter that is experienced in delivering a measurable impact to sales and GTM teams
- Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management
- Experience driving cross-functional initiatives forward with speed and efficiency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.