Marketing Operations Manager
- Offer technical and functional insights to projects and help to shape the future of Rippling’s marketing technology ecosystem
- Collaborate cross-functionally, employing a data-driven approach to diagnose problems, conduct analysis, and drive solutions
- Develop and manage project plans, ensuring clarity in deliverables while tracking progress and addressing obstacles
- Design and implement scalable and efficient solutions across Rippling’s technology stack
- Demonstrate proficiency in tackling complex problems, drawing insights from multiple data sources and stakeholders to make informed recommendations
- Exhibit exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience in partnering cross-functionally to problem solve and drive solutions
- Have a deep understanding of the marketing technology landscape and the ability to quickly ramp into new technologies
- Proficiency in SQL
- Able to successfully operate with minimal guidance
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.