Senior Data Scientist, Marketing
Given how marketing is critical for our business, as a senior player, your work will not only elevate the technical caliber of our marketing teams but also fuel a powerful growth engine for all Rippling.
- Own and the data science and analytics roadmap of key marketing motions - e.g. growth marketing, product marketing, brand marketing, and cross-sell marketing
- Influence, work collaboratively and deeply embedded in sophisticated teams of marketing practitioners, sales, engineers, finance, and product managers
- Define, measure, and provide insights on how to accelerate success across all marketing teams (e.g. marketing operations, growth engineering, marketing practitioners)
- Establish robust data assets and pipelines to collect, clean, and transform marketing data, ensuring integrity, accessibility for analysis and modeling, and scalability for new business lines, channels, and geographies
- Design, improve, and maintain business intelligence for all our marketing teams
- Develop and launch machine learning models that drive business impact (e.g. forecast customer behavior, identify highest-value prospects, personalize marketing messages)
- Design and implement measurement and attribution frameworks across marketing channels and funnel motions (e.g. between sales teams and marketing campaigns)
- Present data-driven insights and recommendations to influence executive decisions
- Make a positive difference to our growth trajectory
- Track record of applying data science and analytics to solve marketing challenges
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, including customer acquisition strategies, marketing channels, and attribution modeling
- Proficiency with techniques and algorithms for experimentation, modeling, recommendation and decision systems
- Fluency in SQL and Python
- Familiarity with business intelligence best practices and tooling
- Familiarity with data transformation best practices and tooling (e.g. incremental tables, metrics layer, dbt projects)
- Exceptional communication, capable of collaborating effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Passion for nurturing a culture of data-driven decision-making and long-term impact within a fast-paced, ambiguous, hyper-growth environment
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.