Senior Program Manager, Content Operations
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About the role
The Rippling Brand Team is in search of a Senior Producer for Integrated Campaigns. This role will be a conduit between two parts of our Brand Team—Brand Marketing, our strategic marketing arm, and Brand Studio, our in-house creatives. You’ll build the groundwork for cross-functional teams to collaborate effectively and bring innovative ideas to life, as well as drive individual campaigns. Creative production experience is required—campaigns touchpoints include content, organic social, brand advertising, video, and podcasts.
Integrated campaigns have become a top business priority as our Brand Team grows. This position is essential to that evolution—creating an opportunity to produce high-impact, high-bar creative work.
What you will do
- Act as the front door to our integrated marketing creative capabilities—intake briefs from Content, Brand, and Growth Marketing teams and build project plans that effectively execute ambitious projects.
- Have a deep knowledge of the creative process to sequence steps in project planning, spot interdependencies, and provide accurate timing estimations.
- Partner with the Senior Program Manager of Brand Marketing to set the standard for how Marketing and Studio work together on integrated projects—through project briefs, roles and responsibilities, approval flows, and communication best practices.
- Manage a calendar of integrated campaigns for Studio working teams to forecast resourcing and budget needs. Spot opportunities to maximize the use of creative assets elsewhere in the marketing funnel.
- Scope and produce creative campaigns that meet our high creative bar through strong project management—build workbacks, team milestones, stakeholder and exec approval processes, and delivery. Motivate teams through challenges and pivots.
- Refine project lifecycle with a focus on output—connect dots, spot and solve operational and alignment issues. Actively contribute to refine broader Brand Ops creative, resourcing, and budgeting processes.
- Drive the selection of external production partners, negotiation of fees and contracts to deliver world-class work. Ability to evaluate creative resources (contract and agency) to match requests and business goals.
What you will need
- Creative production domain expertise on integrated marketing campaigns, business acumen, and the ability to see the impact beyond the details of planning.
- A proactive mindset. You chase down problems and propose solutions.
- Thrives in high-volume environments, demonstrating a capacity to handle tasks efficiently.
- Skillful in prioritizing tasks with discernment.
- Ability to identify and articulate organizational gaps based on goals and demand.
- Experience managing multiple channels, deliverables across multiple ICs, vendors, etc concurrently with operational rigor and frugality.
- Strong communication skills to influence execs, build strong relationships, and rally teams through challenges.
- Confidence to make decisions and recommendations even when things are ambiguous.
- Experience navigating formalities—legal contracts, licensing, talent fees, specifications
We’re big on tight creative processes, candid communication, and buttoned-up operations. Without it, great creative work is possible but unnecessarily painful. With it, our team is able to do their best work without silly distractions. Read more here:
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.