Developer Support Lead
- Provide support and unblock our App partners
- Review App Partners integration and deeply understand the behaviors of the development
- Monitor usage and access of APIs by developers
- Collect our App partner’s input and feedback and collaborate with product and engineering teams to improve the partner’s experience
- Understand common issues and drive improvement through and product feedback
- Create documentation and training for new processes
- Gather information and data on major areas of impact
- Understanding of SDLC, APIs, and development environments
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming Fundamentals
- Hands-on experience using Postman
- Understanding of RESTful web services and APIs
- Familiarity with SAAS/Integration Platforms, Cloud Platforms like AWS/Azure, and Datadog
- Any exposure to any of the following languages – Java, Node, Python, or PHP - is nice to have
- Experience with Salesforce and Jira or similar tools
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.