HR & Recruitment Intern
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
Runwise is looking for a part-time HR & Recruitment Intern to join our team in the New York office. The ideal candidate is a highly organized, thoughtful professional with a passion for talent and creating an inclusive work environment. This role will help identify and hire exceptional talent for our growing organization, help with diversity, equity, and inclusion activities, and create/revise people operations processes. The ideal candidate will have experience working across multiple projects, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and be calm under pressure. This role will support & report directly to the Senior Director of Talent Strategy. We are a lean team, so this person should be prepared to contribute to a large variety of projects and cultural initiatives.
Runwise (www.runwise.com) is a fast-paced, customer-focused climate-tech startup that controls and runs the key energy systems (heating, water, etc…) in 3,500+ buildings throughout the US. Runwise’s unique hardware and software service significantly reduces energy usage, substantially lowering costs and carbon output. As of today, Runwise’s technology takes the equivalent of 75,000 cars worth of carbon emissions off the road each year. This is an excellent opportunity to learn real estate and energy efficiency at a very fast growing tech company and have a tangible impact on reducing carbon emissions across the country.
- Source relevant profiles through multiple active and passive channels
- Outreach, coordinate and schedule interviews for candidates
- Coordinate offer packages and the onboarding process
- Create presentations for Town Halls, Onboarding, etc.
- Help streamline people operations processes
- Coordinate and lead diversity, equity, inclusion, and diversity initiatives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of prior administrative experience with an interest in the People field
- Passionate about diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Experience in handling multiple projects and working extensively in the Google Suite
- Strong business acumen, analytical and project management skills
Runwise is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We celebrate and support diverse perspectives, skills, and experiences within our company.
PAY & BENEFITS:
- $20.00 hour
- 20 hours a week with potential to become full-time
- Flexible work environment
- Two days are required in the office
Salary range: $20.00 per hour for 20 hours a week