Paid Search Performance Marketing Specialist
Zepz is the group powering two leading global remittance brands: WorldRemit and Sendwave. Since 2010, we have been disrupting an industry previously dominated by offline legacy players with our relentless focus to reduce the cost of remittances and increase safety and convenience for our users. Every day, our people work to unlock the prosperity of cross-border communities through finance and technology - driven by our vision of a world that celebrates migrants’ impact on prosperity, at home and abroad.
Our brands helped cross-border communities send over $15bn from 50 countries to recipients in 130 countries in 2022. We operate over 5,000 money transfer corridors worldwide and employ over 1,400 people globally. Zepz is a remote-first employer, with team members located across six continents.
Our vision is to create a world that celebrates migrants’ impact on prosperity, at home and abroad. Our purpose is to unlock the prosperity of cross-border communities through finance and technology.
- We act like owners - We are relentlessly delivering for our users and spending money thoughtfully.
- We embrace embarrassing honesty - We function best when we're open and honest with one another — especially about our challenges and doubts.
- We have a bias to action - We get to first outcomes quickly, iterate and learn.
- We strive to be better - We may make mistakes, but always learn from them.
- We are inclusive - to better reflect and serve our users.
About the role:
As a Digital Marketing Paid Search Specialist, you will be responsible for driving maximum performance from our paid search campaigns. You will be part of the Digital Marketing team and will collaborate closely with other teams to define, implement and report on our paid search campaigns across multiple platforms. You will develop and manage strategy, budget, and campaigns and identify optimization and testing opportunities to meet business objectives.
You will be a key driver of performance through the research, testing and implementation of strategies and tactics to increase conversions within Cost Per Acquisition targets. You will be working closely with our data to report on and analyze performance, develop insights and make recommendations on how to improve campaigns.
The ideal candidate is data-driven and has experience in paid search campaigns. You should have an understanding of digital marketing and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technology. You should have strong attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
What you will own:
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Lead, you will:
- Execute our search and app store advertising campaigns
- Consistently look through our data for areas of opportunities and recommend data-driven ways to implement these wins
- Take a vital part in launching new markets and growing our existing user base
- Analyze and help manage large monthly budgets
- Analyze in-channel and diaspora-specific data to gather invaluable user insights and achieve our ambitious growth goals
- Build and maintain digital marketing dashboards
- Build out digital analysis tools
- Build new user acquisition strategies: defining hypotheses, analyzing results, and iterating through new tests as we optimize our user acquisition machine (Work closely with the team to build new user acquisition strategies....)
What you bring to the table:
- Love to be entrepreneurial, this means being able to do whatever it takes to make the market work
- Find growth marketing in the digital space fascinating and are eager to grow and learn the ins and outs of performance marketing
- Are comfortable being scrappy, while staying critical when driving growth in the community via different digital channels
- Possess a bias toward action and testing, and are analytical and critical in your approach
- Quickly absorb new cultural settings and understand how they might impact Zepz strategy
- Are driven by numbers, able to work autonomously, and understand that teamwork is key to success
- Enjoy working across multiple countries and languages, and developing resilient strategies that utilize broad learnings, country-specific learnings, and macro-dynamics
- Are extremely detail-oriented and structured in the way you approach data and digital marketing
- Native or fluent in English
- Work authorization: You must possess the right to work in the country you apply for
- Experience with reporting, app and web conversion funnel, and analyzing digital channels (Google, ASA, MMPs, etc.)
- Up to 2 years of experience using data analysis to report and drive decisions.
- Ability to automate reporting and build Google Sheets analysis tools
- Experience diving deep into growth data and providing actionable learnings from it
- Deep understanding of performance marketing metrics [Understanding and interest in performance marketing metrics)
Bonus points if you:
- Have previous digital growth marketing and attribution experience with mobile apps and web conversions
- Are familiar with the diaspora communities we serve
- Are fluent in multiple languages
- Have experience launching own projects
- Experience with Looker, Data Studio, Tableau, or data visualization tools
- Experience with Display and Youtube campaigns
What we offer you:
Please note that the benefits below will apply to Full-time roles.
We have five core benefits for our talent in the US, UK, Philippines, Poland, and South Africa. If you're not in one of those regions, don’t worry - the Talent team can let you know what is available for you specifically:
Unlimited Annual Leave: Most Zepz team members are eligible for unlimited annual leave. Colleagues in customer-facing roles, receive a competitive holiday allowance and four recharge days a year. Feel free to make the most of your time off and maintain a healthy work-life balance!
Private Medical Cover: You can opt-in to a Private Medical Insurance scheme. This provides you with access to thorough medical coverage, so you can feel confident in your health and well-being.
Retirement: We offer pension schemes to help you plan for and secure your future.
Life Assurance: Life assurance is available to give you peace of mind and protect your loved ones in case of the unexpected..
Parental Leave: We offer competitive parental leave schemes to ensure you are spending as much quality time with your new bundle of joy as possible.
We are also remote-first as an organisation, offering flexibility for you to work where you need to be most productive. In many locations, we have workspaces, which you can use as you desire.
Most roles in the Philippines are predominately office-based, with this we offer free meals for those 100% on-site.
In addition to the above, you will discover that we have a range of secondary perks (such as the cycle-to-work scheme and employee discounts) depending on your location, to help you thrive at Zepz!
Why choose Zepz?
Our team of over 1400 employees is fully distributed across the world. We are working from coffee shops, homes, and co-working spaces — making us one of the larger fully distributed growth-stage startups in the world but we also offer workspace in our talent cluster locations - spaces we can meet, collaborate and connect.
We are proud parents, community organizers, farmers, band members, yoga teachers, YouTube influencers, former Olympians, and serial entrepreneurs.
We collectively speak over twenty languages, including Akuapem, Amharic, Bengali, Ewe, Fante, Ga, Igbo, Kalenjin, Luganda, Oromo, Somali, Swahili, Wolof, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish.
At Zepz, embodying our commitments binds us together. We are collectively passionate about striving to achieve our vision and purpose - to continue to provide the best service to our users.
Ready to apply?
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If interested, please submit your resume along with a cover letter (optional), highlighting why your experience demonstrates you meet the requirements of the role. Please also indicate the countries in which you have work authorization. While Zepz supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunities may be limited to certain roles and skills.
At Zepz we record interviews using Metaview (https://metaview.ai). It helps us become better interviewers by recording and transcribing our interviews, and ensures we interview candidates in a fair & consistent manner. It is not required. Please let us know if you’d like to opt out of the use of Metaview - this will not affect the outcome of your interview.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Zepz is a place where everyone can thrive.
So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, and if at all you might need any form of support to make the process as comfortable as possible, please let us know and give us a shot by applying. We want you to be excited to wake up to make an impact every day.
Something looks off?